Friday, March 04, 2005
The sky is blue, the sun is shining...
...and I'm in my room with the blinds closed working at my computer. (I could open the blinds, but then there would be glare. Also, they are ridiculously tall blinds, and consequently they are very difficult to close again afterwards.) Actually, I intend to go to the cook-out tonight, which will involve actually being outside. Really.
I have various messages for various people:
Heather: Are you familiar with this website? You should be. It seems like your kind of thing. (I can't remember if I have pointed this out to you before. There might, just possibly, be a picture of my loom in there somewhere.)
Salli: You need to let me know about spring break plans. My church wants to know if I can do any readings for Holy Week services. (Something along the lines of "yes, I'm coming, and I think we should be in another part of the state by the end of the week" or "no, I don't feel like doing anything, ever".) If you want to visit people, you will really need to arrange that, because I really will not have the time. (Midterms.)
So, I got some vanilla coffee syrup at the Christian bookstore in Springfield. It made perfect vanilla Coke (the caffeine free variety). Unfortunately, the fulll bottle they sold me was a different brand and not nearly as good. However, I found a place online that sells the good kind. They were quite prompt with the delivery and everything. The only trouble is that there is a $15 minimum, so I ended up buying two bottles, one vanilla and one chocolate. It turns out that chocolate Coke is also good. (And cherry-vanilla. I may be getting somewhat carried away.) Dolce syrups are the best that I have tried so far; I haven't tried very many others, and I don't feel any need to experiment. You just pour a little into your can of caffeine free Coke, and it's quite marvelous.
Oh, and it came with a rather large free sample of one of their coffees, which I am giving to a friend who is sewing up the lining of my red coat for me.
Excuse me, I have to go check on the chocolate pudding I am attempting to make.
Sarah - 4:20 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|