Wednesday, May 07, 2003
Pack, pack, pack!
I hate packing. I have two enormous boxes (all taped up) sitting in the living room. Yay. My pillows are packed and I miss them already. :(
The next thing I have to do is dismantle my laptop stand so I can get to the rest of my packing crates, which means I'll be working on the floor again. :P
I made a really pretty doll, the most elaborate one I've done yet and I think probably my best. But I can't show her to you because I entered her in a contest and I'm not allowed to tell which one is mine. :P You should all enter the contest (the picture one), so that she can get enough entries and move on. ;)
Sarah - 4:15 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|