Tuesday, May 06, 2003
No comments.
How depressing. No one loves me. :(
Actually, I've noticed a funny trend. Everyone is posting to their blogs but no one is commenting at all. I think it's just that we are all really busy!
I went to pick up the customs forms at the UPS office today. The girl there tried to convince me to bring my boxes there to ship them. Yeah, right. I don't think she understood what I meant when I said that I lived on the other side of town! It wouldn't be easy. I think I'd have to do it in two trips. And the customs forms are not fun. I have to list everything I am packing and give an estimated value. :P (Like my made-up values will really mean anything, anyway...)
I've been packing. I hate packing.
I rented Princess Mononoke because it was finally in, but I'm not sure I'm going to get to watch it tonight. (24 is on. My laptop's battery only lasts for two and a half hours. There are no three-pronged outlets in the living room.) Ah, well.
My dad called the music store to look into getting me a really heavy-duty traveling case, but the guy he talked to (who must be trustworthy if my father asks him guitar questions) said that a guitar in a hard case should be fine in checked luggage. Heh, and mine is a pretty substantial hard case, as I learned trying to tote it all over the place last summer (it's heavy). So I guess that's what I'll do.
Which reminds me that I was going to call my mother.
Sarah - 7:41 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|