Thursday, March 13, 2003
Sheesh...
So I didn't have class this afternoon because the prof was out of town and the TA had to be away, too. So there I was, on a Thursday when I had to get up at 7 o'clock. "Perfect!" I thought. "I'll take a nap!"
I woke up four hours later when my phone was ringing (it was my mother). Four hours later.
Whatever happened to nice, short little naps? I was expecting maybe two hours, max. I don't think I would have woken up at all if the phone hadn't rung! And now I'm going to be awake all night! :P
I guess I must have really needed it.
(And now, of course, so much for my great intentions of actually MAKING something for dinner. I'm thinking canned soup sounds really good right now...)
Sarah - 7:33 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|