Saturday, March 08, 2003
"Remember, celery is rocket science."
We made vegetable crunch! Yum! I chopped the celery, and Salli made fun of me.
For some reason, none of my template changes are actually showing up. :P I added a bunch of links to other people's blogs, and when I go back to edit the template, they are there. But they don't show up at all on any of my pages. ::sigh::
Sarah - 9:45 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|