Wednesday, March 26, 2003
Previewing coolness.
Go to the ezboard help forums and act like you are going to post something. Don't actually post. Just enter "test" or something and preview. ::sigh:: Isn't it beautiful?
And even better, I noticed before Dan! MWAHAHAHA!
Oooh...dizzy...this stuff is great, when it hasn't just worn off. :P And then I have to wait for the next dose to take effect...
I don't think they sell Dramamine in Canada. Or at least not this part. I mentioned that Dramamine helped when I was talking to the nurse, and she had never heard of it! Scandalous!
Sarah - 7:53 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|