Tuesday, March 18, 2003
Oh, I forgot something.
I should really have mentioned that I got my Intro to Computing midterm back. I think I got an A-. I have such a hard time remembering how to interpret the grades. He gave the grade distribution, and it looks like only a handful of people did better than I did. Not bad, considering that the rest of them just took Intro to Computing 1, while I took Introduction to Computer Science for Liberal Arts Students at another school, in another programming language, over a year ago.
(It just said "Error 203:java.lang.NumberFormatException: " when I tried to publish this. How weird. That's just the sort of error that gives me headaches in my programs. :P)
Sarah - 1:45 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|