Tuesday, March 25, 2003
I do not feel dizzy.
I also do not feel nauseous. And I've got some nice beachfront property to sell you, and I saw Elvis this morning on the metro.
Why, oh why, oh why, must this (quote: "this happens sometimes after you have a cold") happen to me? And more importantly, why now? It's not like I have a programming project due at 11 o'clock tonight or anything...oh, wait. It is. :P But the net result is that I just don't care.
I am, however, armed with a prescription for anti-dizziness medication, which I cannot get filled until I get out of class in two hours and take the metro back home. We won't discuss what it is like to ride the metro with my ears in their current condition. I don't want to think about it.
Sarah - 2:02 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|