Friday, March 14, 2003
![]()
Coffee...mmmmm....
I really enjoy my coffee! This time I got hazelnut creamer. :)
I went to see The Recruit, which I highly recommend if you like a good spy thriller. I am not entirely certain that it actually made sense, but I was tremendously entertained anyway. (That, and apparently they show Salli's metro stop or something.) I admit that I'm a sucker for spy stories, and Colin Farrell is very easy to watch. ;)
I figured that since I was really going anyway, that wasn't much of a reward. So I got ice cream. :) Yay! I've been craving ice cream for weeks now, which is really weird when you consider that ice cream has probably been warmer than the average air temperature around her lately.
I think maybe I'm experiencing PMS. That would explain the random bursts of depression. :P
(Almost guitar time! Yay! Except I just know that Carol is going to come over during the middle of Farscape...)
Sarah - 7:33 PM - 0 comment(s)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Archive (leftovers)
|
February 2003|
March 2003|
April 2003|
May 2003|
June 2003|
July 2003|
August 2003|
September 2003|
October 2003|
November 2003|
December 2003|
January 2004|
February 2004|
March 2004|
April 2004|
May 2004|
June 2004|
July 2004|
September 2004|
October 2004|
November 2004|
December 2004|
January 2005|
February 2005|
March 2005|
April 2005|
October 2005|
November 2005|
December 2005|
January 2006|
March 2006|
April 2006|